Shearing and ET 6ths

Richard Moody remoody@easnet.net
Thu, 26 Mar 1998 00:39:45 -0600

Hi Ralph
	I have to thank you very much for the Shearing block chord tips. Also I
am really into the  major sixth--major thirds temperament checks you
posted.Combined with another test, the 4th -- 5th test for octaves, it
seems that it might be a better "lock" for the ET temperament than my four
thirds.  "Yeah right, like something is better than mine." said the
conceited tuner.   But still mine can be refined. I am still looking
forward to the sevenths tests after the temp octave.   Oh well only so
much in a day.
Get it?  "still"  ... "refined"  ... "better"....   Oh never mind....

Richard The (fill in the blank) _________ Moody

> From: ralph m martin <rmartin30@juno.com>
> To: pianotech@ptg.org
> Subject: Re: Scillinger and ET
> Date: Wednesday, March 25, 1998 12:26 PM
>
> Hi Peter
>
> Joseph Schillinger was a German born Russian who approached music ,
past,
> present and future, mathematically.

he = him see squared