The Loss Of A Good Man

LTpianoman LTpianoman@aol.com
Thu, 26 Mar 1998 14:27:59 EST

List,

Thanks to those who responded. I'm glad that a sympathy card was sent to his
family. I'm off to the convention in a few minutes and I will inform the List
of any interesting things that might be said that would be of interest to the
List.
Larry T.

<< >FYI: Wim Blees had a sympathy card signed by all in attendance at the
 >Central West Regional Seminar Banquet in Wichita for John Ford's family.
 >
 >Thank you, Wim, for the fraternity.

 Actually, a big thanks to our President, Marshall, for asking me to do it.
 We'll all miss John.

 Wim >>