Marpurg I (not 1)

Gregory Torres Tunapiana@adisfwb.com
Sun, 29 Mar 1998 16:45:55 -0600

No more, Mr. Bill.

<<Bill Bremmer wrote: "  But any ridiculing of me by
anyone who says something out of bigotry and ignorance will receive the favor
in kind and a detailed explanation of the extent to which he/she does not even
have a clue to what he/she is talking about. "

Mr. Bill;

I have tried to reason with and even apologized to you. But you still choose to
berate others. I am not the one suffering from bigotry and ignorance. So I am
through with your insults and your arrogance directed towards myself and others.
Back to the trash bin your posts will go once again.

Greg Torres