restringing back

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Mon, 30 Mar 1998 20:31:26 -0600

Hi Jim,
I always make it a practice on when replacing a treble string to wind it
twice around the pin and tie it or let it go to the next string.  I always
know in the future that it was me who did the deed.
James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G. from St. Louis, MO. USA, Earth
pianoman@inlink.com
"A terrible thing happens when you stop promoting--Nothing.".