SOT

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Mon, 30 Mar 1998 20:57:15 -0600

The scary thing on all our wonderful electronics is the same thing that has
happened to the original SOT and now evidently the digital SOT.  You would
think that there would be some way to emulate the impossible to find key
IC's and transistors.  Hope some one is saving an example of these
wonderful machines for our future compatriots.  It is my opinion that there
was very little a SOT couldn't do manually that the later arrivals do
automatically.  Loved twirling those dials!
James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G. from St. Louis, MO. USA, Earth
pianoman@inlink.com
"A terrible thing happens when you stop promoting--Nothing.".