PT Journal Index (Confused now)

Ted Simmons ted@palmnet.net
Thu, 30 Apr 1998 20:21:17 -0400

To all subscribers,
   I have been indexing Journal articles since about 1972 when I joined
PTG.  The only problem is that it's on MAC format, specifically the
Filemaker Pro program.  I intend to bring a floppy disk to Providence and
offer it to Steve Brady.  If he wants it, OK; if not, also OK.  I have a
pretty extensive Journal file and can find anything that's been written
since about 1972; and it's all on my hard disk but can be copied onto a
floppy.  It requires Filemaker Pro or Claris Works to read it.  So hang in
there; there may be more to come.

Ted Simmons