Funriniture polish on satin finish

Gregory Torres Tunapiana@adisfwb.com
Fri, 01 May 1998 18:35:52 -0500

Jerry,

Windex (or plain ammonia and water, 50/50) will work fine in most cases. But
if you have a real problem and the finish in question is polyester you can
use lacquer thinner. It will certainly cut through the grease or polish. It
won' hurt the finish if it is poly, but don't use it if you are not sure. If
it's lacquer don't use lacquer thinner. I think you will know what would
happen if that is the case...

Regards,
Greg Torres