Furniture polish on satin finish)

Gregory Torres Tunapiana@adisfwb.com
Sun, 03 May 1998 19:32:10 -0500

Ralph, Avery and list,

I just purchased Maguiar's Mirror Glaze Professional #9 Swirl Remover,
Deep gloss Cleaner/Polish, which states for best results use a high speed
buffer. (I am refinishing a black satin Yamaha U1 and turning it into high
gloss black) Just thought I'd mention about the buffing since  that way
you generally get the best results producing a high gloss finish.
Then you can apply wax or clear coat of whatever if needed (it's
paintable).
FWIW

Regards,
Greg Torres