Caster Cups -Reply -Reply

Steve Pearson SPearson@yamaha.com
Tue, 05 May 1998 16:02:41 -0700

Not as dramatically as the grands, but quite effective.  If it is a standard
model Yamaha, and possibly some others as well, they will have
templates.  Otherwise, a tracing would be required.  A piece which may
be velcro'd or whatever, on the rear surface of the lower frame board
might also help.  Call LaRoy Edwards for details.  (408)338-1828 for
additional information.
Steve

>>> Barrie Heaton <Piano@forte.airtime.co.uk> 05/05/98 12:33pm >>>
Hi Steve,

How well does the foam work on uprights, I have a customer with a
Yamaha
dis who is complaining its too loud for the small dining room.  I don't
really want to tone it down as he will complain its too quiet when he
moves it in to the large dining hall for the odd bash.

Barrie.

In article <s54dd7b5.056@yamaha.com>, Steve Pearson
<SPearson@yamaha.com> writes

--

Barrie Heaton                                  |  Be Environmentally Friendly
The UK PIano Page                              |