Player Unit?

JIMRPT JIMRPT@aol.com
Wed, 6 May 1998 19:30:23 EDT

List;
  I ran across a Gulbransen Upright today with a full complete, intact,
apparently original, player unit installed. all controls/pedals/bellows etc.
are there.
  The case/cabinet on this instrument is trashed and probably is not
salvageable.

No, I don't know what make the unit is. I don't have any interest in these
thingees and I was halfway back to Jacksonville, before I realized I didn't
have the info.

If anyone is interested in pursuing this unit I have the owners permission to
give out their name and number to anyone I consider a prospective buyer.   I
did not talk price in any manner.

  If you have any interest in this unit please contact me directly.
JIMRPT@aol.com
Jim Bryant (FL)