Personal animosity

Mike Imbler MIKE-IMBLER@worldnet.att.net
Sat, 9 May 1998 23:08:05 -0500

Clyde:  If you have been following this list for the past year or so, the
motive for posting such a
paragraph should be obvious.  In some circumstances, turning the other
cheek is a virtue.  When
that avenue has been explored, and found not to be a workable solution,
holding people to standards of
common courtesy is appreciated.  I also benefit from the technology of a
filter when it comes to BillBrpt.

                     Regards,   Mike