Unnecessary Comments (was Baldwin Acrosonic)

Z! Reinhardt diskladame@provide.net
Sun, 10 May 1998 15:41:27 -0400

> From: Edward Carwithen <musicman@eoni.com>
> To: pianotech@ptg.org
> Subject: Baldwin Acrosonic
> Date: Saturday, May 09, 1998 6:37 PM

> PS... BillBrpt.. Don't bother to answer.  I filter out everything that
has
> your name on it.  So even if you have something obnoxious to say, I won't
> recieve it.
>
> Ed Carwithen
> John Day, OR
> Ed Carwithen
> Oregon

Hope you're in your flame suit by now ....What kind of a comment is this?

What does it matter to you what Mr BillBrpt may have to say on the subject
if you've got your filter set to not receive any posts from him?  NONE!!
What difference does it make to the rest of us how your filters are set?
NONE!!  Some opinions are best kept to ourselves.

Apologies to the rest of the List for bandwidth taken up with non-technical
matters.
ZR!  RPT
Ann Arbor  MI
diskladame@provide.net