Web Page

Clyde Hollinger cedel@redrose.net
Mon, 11 May 1998 07:22:50 -0400

I have been considering setting up a web page.  For those who have
already done so, do you now feel it was worth the expense and energy for
you, and is it likely to be worth the time and energy for me?  Do you
have any other thoughts, tips or guidance?  My work is almost altogether
on-location tuning and repair within a 15-mile radius -- homes,
churches, schools.  And it's currently at a reasonably comfortable
level, some months too busy, some on the light side.

Clyde Hollinger, RPT
Lititz, PA