Coffin Piano/for real

Billbrpt Billbrpt@aol.com
Thu, 14 May 1998 09:34:05 EDT

In a message dated 5/13/98 11:49:58 PM Central Daylight Time,
pianoserv440@juno.com writes:

<< Believe it or not, I know a small town about a 100 miles from here where
 a square grand was gutted and used for a coffin.  I told the person
 telling me about this use for the lady's instrument that it was the best
 use for one that I could think of and wished that all of them were 6'
 under.

Thanks for this reply.  I forwarded to my friends in the refinishing business.
We used to joke about this all the time.  I'm sure they'll get a kick out of
knowing someone actually did this.

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin