Appologies

Gregory Torres Tunapiana@adisfwb.com
Tue, 19 May 1998 02:14:43 -0500

Larry,

I recently had the same troubles. You have my deepest sympathy!    ;-)

http://www.ptbiz.com is where you should point your web browser...you should be
able to click on the text and go right to it.

BTW, if you had a previous version of PT Biz on your hard drive before the crash
you may have to contact Ed Winslow after downloading and installing the new
version as the software may give you a message saying "The 60 day trial has
expired". I had this problem myself and I called Ed and he gave me a code to
enable the software to work. I don't have his number off hand but it is in the
PTBiz help file.

Good luck.

Regards,
Greg Torres