gargling for service

Bill Ballard yardbird@sover.net
Wed, 20 May 1998 23:14:54 -0400

>http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Senate/1095

Now, Mr. Bryant, let me see if I've got this "Million Man Math Course"
stuff down. Ya start with the "10" and subtract "4" from it because there's
four digits. Then ya take the remaining number of digits (3) and subtract
that from "9". Finally, ya take the "5" and , and because there can only be
one answer possible, ya add it to the "5".

I tell you, these are tough times for the righteous.

Bill Ballard, RPT
New Hampshire Chapter, PTG

"The law gets you into everything. It's the ultimate backstage pass. It's
the new priesthood"
Al Pacino in "Devil's Advocate"