Was The *Poll*.., now passing Exams

Phil Bondi tito@peganet.com
Sat, 23 May 1998 11:14:43 -0400

Billbrpt wrote:

> Larry is one of PTG's best-loved members, Phil.  You could not have chosen a
> better teacher.  He will be participating in the Festival of Temperaments
> program in which I am involved.  If you can sing, Larry would be glad to have
> you in his ad hoc PTG Chorus too.  It would be a great group to participate
> in, if you have the time.

..i haven't volunteered yet, but he knows I'll be around..and yea, the man knows
his *stuff* about pianos..

> The Convention would be an ideal place for you to take the RPT Tuning Exam
> (and pass with flying colors!).

..Larry would be more than a little disappointed if I didn't take the tuning exam
in Atlanta on one of my trips..according to him, I've passed the tuning exam on a
number of occasions since I tune aurally every time I'm up there..in ET!..

>  If you feel you are not yet ready for the
> Technical Exam, there will be plenty of classes which will help you
> specifically in the areas where there may be gaps in your knowledge and skill.

..and I will be attending these classes in Providence..thank, Bill.