Hitch Pin Understringing Felt

Michiel van Loon mvanloon@xs4all.nl
Sat, 14 Nov 1998 11:59:55 +0100

Richard,
sanding cork is the literally translation of the Dutch 'schuur kurk'
I don't know the English word for it, but was hoping someone would ask
it is a piece of cork of 25*102*57mm
you wrap a piece of sandingpaper around it to sand objects
you can buy it at a paint shop
it works better than a piece of wood

Michiel