Kranich and Bach Plate Crack

kenrpt@mail.cvn.net kenrpt@mail.cvn.net
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 09:13:01 -0400

> Okay, list, maybe someone can tell me: Have any of you come across any
> piano with a name suggestive of royalty or named after a composer that
was
> fit for any musical endeavor at however elementary a level?

I have just hauled home a Schuman upright, which I think had promise,
(Having survived a stint in the Lake Andes SD resort and then stored in a
chicken coop.) Or at least the pressure bars did,(massive)  which were
removed, but the client found them, for some reason she took them off, but
I didn't dig for detail on this.... yet.  I am not familiar with the
Schuman,  if anyone has is and wants to say how great it is  I would like
to hear....

    Dear Susan, Ric______, et.al.,
 I did action overhaul on a 20's Schumann upright, and while not truly
great, the new owner loves this piano as much as anyone can. So it becomes
a matter of finding the right new owner :-)