stupid

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Sat, 7 Aug 1999 19:11:50 EDT

In a message dated 8/7/99 1:46:14 PM !!!First Boot!!!, jmorocco@mediaone.net
writes:

<< I recently drove 40 minutes to a tuning to discover that I left my tool
case at
 home.
 Joe Morocco
 Needham MA >>

It's called forgetfulness if you do it the first time. It's called stupidity
if you do it a second time. Since I am waaayyy past stupid on this one, I
have a tuning hammer, a rubber mute and a tuning fork somehwere in my car,
and it stays there, except once or twice a year. When I use it, once or twice
a year, I put it right back. It will do in a pinch, and it has saved lot of
driving.

Willem Blees