Whoops

John Ross piano.tech@ns.sympatico.ca
Sun, 14 Feb 1999 11:26:30 -0400

Hi Ken,
I do not think you will need, any tools out of the ordinary.
A tilter to reattach the wheel, unless it just slipped out of the socket. Some
longer wood screws, if it was a plate type.
The action bracket, has probably just come off of the bass support. Just
reinstall the action.
You might also have to reinstall the keys, that may have become misplaced.
Be sure and get a tuning out of it, as well.
Regards,
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada.