Info for Ed?

A440A@AOL.COM A440A@AOL.COM
Sat, 2 Jan 1999 12:48:35 EST

Greetings all,
    I have two requests that I hope our august body here can help with.
1)  I need a recommendation for a tech in Atlanta that can give me an
evaluation on a recording studio piano.  They should be familiar with the
needs of a commercial recording studio.

2)  I am trying to find a set of timelines dealing with technology.  I have
had little luck on the web, so far, but I remember mention of a book of
timelines that somebody had printed.  Any ideas?
Thanks,
Ed Foote