Feedback on PTG attendance

J Patrick Draine draine@mediaone.net
Tue, 5 Jan 1999 13:54:25 -0500

Dear Barb,
Boston is one "Big City" chapter which tries to be as "open" as possible.
No limits on non-members' attendence, etc. All we ask is that nonmembers
pay a small amount if they wish to get our newsletter regularly.
The Western Mass chapter is tiny but also tries to be as welcoming as possible.
If you're making an income at piano work (i.e. not working another trade
full time, parenting fulltime, etc) I strongly urge you to rejoin the
Guild, become active in the local chapter, and keep in touch with the list.

Regards,
Patrick Draine, RPT
Billerica, MA