Feedback on PTG attendance

Billbrpt@AOL.COM Billbrpt@AOL.COM
Tue, 5 Jan 1999 17:52:28 EST

In a message dated 1/5/99 12:42:42 AM Central Standard Time, bbarasa@mind.net
writes:

<< The question: for those of you who attend PTG meetings around the
 country (or the world), what is your policy in this area? Can people
 attend X number of times, and then they have to join or stay out? If
 so, how many times? Or has this issue never come up in your group?

 You can respond to me separately at bbarasa@mind.net if you do not
 think this is a topic of general interest.

 Thanks for your feedback.

 Barb Barasa >>

I strongly suggest making your question a moot one by joining, paying the
dues, taking the RPT Exams again, becoming an RPT, attending and participating
in local meetings, Regional Seminars, the Annual Convention and this List.  By
doing so, you will do everyone a great service but the benefit will be mostly
to yourself.

Do not let yourself be intimidated by the costs involved.  Compared to the
kinds of tabs there are to pay for other associations such as union dues or
fees for business seminars, what you get from PTG is dirt cheap.  PTG is more
of a fellowship than anything else.  We owe ourselves to each other.  Those
who participate with it but decline to join are like those who want the
benefits of a fellowship but who don't contribute when the collection plate is
passed.  There is a reluctance to say anything about it or to make any
demands, just the lingering doubt about the individual who will not pay the
dues.

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin