Quality upright damper felt blocks

John Dewey jdent@soltec.net
Wed, 6 Jan 1999 19:26:35 -0600

I use the large size of utility knife that has the blade that you can break
off a section at a time when it gets dull. If you extend the blade most of
its length it is plenty long to reach across the width of the damper strip.
I save one knife for only cutting dampers so it stays quite sharp. I have a
table in my shop topped with vinal floor covering (what now passes for
linoleum) and cut on that.

Subject: Re: Quality upright damper felt blocks