fingernail protection

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Wed, 6 Jan 1999 23:02:33 EST

<< Someone is going to have to draw me a picture of that, because I can't
picture
 it.  Also, are your test blows as effective using the glued together hammers?

 Karen

I made this for my wife, who had trouble with her fingers. It's very easy.
Take two bass hammers, and join them together so that the cown of the hammers
are in oposite direction. You might have to cut the tails off to make it
smooth. To make it more secure, I took a hammer shank, and glued the two
hammers together trough the holes in the hammers. One hammer hits the key, the
other hammer fits into the palm of your hand.

Willem Blees