Name that piano!

Wallace Scherer WallyTS@compuserve.com
Thu, 7 Jan 1999 06:09:16 -0500

Hi,

A few months ago there was some mention on this list about a certain brand
of European grand piano that was an exceptionally good buy in the USA due
to a favorable exchange rate, etc.

Can anyone tell me what that brand was? Is the deal still good? Our church
will want to purchase a good, new piano to put in the new 1200 seat
sanctuary by the end of 1999.

Thanks.

Wally Scherer, Piano Technician, Norfolk, Virginia, USA
Associate member of the PTG, Hampton Roads, Va. chapter
mailto:WallyTS@iName.com
Web page: http://www.geocities.com/Vienna/2411
"Old piano tuners don't die - they just go beatless!"