Name that piano!

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Thu, 7 Jan 1999 09:41:18 EST

<< A few months ago there was some mention on this list about a certain brand
 of European grand piano that was an exceptionally good buy in the USA due
 to a favorable exchange rate, etc.

 Can anyone tell me what that brand was? Is the deal still good? Our church
 will want to purchase a good, new piano to put in the new 1200 seat
 sanctuary by the end of 1999.

 Thanks.

 Wally Scherer, Piano Technician, Norfolk, Virginia, USA >>

I believe the Peroff would fit into that catogory. Made in the Chech Republic,
where wages are lower than in Germany, but made with the same quality as the
German counterparts.

Willem Blees

PS I am waiting for my first shipment next week.