Broken tuning pin removal

Lawsonic Pianoforte Services lawsonic@global.co.za
Thu, 7 Jan 1999 19:13:13 +0200

Although I have had to use one once, and it was many years ago it was a
bit, much like a tuning hamer head but it had a reversalble cutting thread
in it, so as you rotate anti-clockwise it cuts a thread onto the outside of
thr pin until the tuning pin begins to move and so extracts. I'm sure one
of your many american piano supply companies has this.

Brian