Feedback on PTG attendance

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Fri, 8 Jan 1999 08:15:21 EST

<< Join to give, not to get
 Give for others sake, Give for your own sake.

                                                 Cheers all

                                                   Dave Renaud
                                                   RPT

Dave:

Thank you for an excellent response. Your advice should be heeded by all who
read this.  As you said about teaching, I have always said that I learn so
much by teaching a class. Not only the research about the topic, but also the
questions,  and answers from the members of the class. An individual  doesn't
know it all, but collectively, we do. That's the beauty of this list.

Again, thanks for writing.

Barb, I hope our messages made some sense to you.

Wim