MAJOR peeve

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Mon, 11 Jan 1999 20:21:28 -0500

Well, Gregory, you seem to have some interesting experiences here and
there.  I envy you that but I don't envy the desert.  Too much sun for
my delicate skin.

I have been to Havana, twice, and may be going again in February.  My
only other foray was to Austria in 1977 to spend a month at
B+APY-sendorfer.

Go to California and break into the Yamaha warehouse and take the parts
you need and the ones you think you will need.  They have so many they
will not notice a few missing.

Pianos here in New Jersey go out of tune because the humidity goes from
15% in the winter to 85% in the summer.

Let me know if you need someone to carry the water bottle.

                Newton