MAJOR peeve

RptBob1@AOL.COM RptBob1@AOL.COM
Tue, 12 Jan 1999 19:59:05 EST

<<
 You are just too good.

 And yes. lets get the American back to the desert, but your kind assistance
is
 got me all .....thank full..

 Get outa here...get me some parts!!!

 I'll get my " overwhelming list to you" a bit at a time.

Gregory:

Put yourself in my shoes:try reading the above as if you have just opened your
computor  and are looking over the list input.  Just what do all these one-two
word phrases mean-and to whom is it directed.
This is all taking up an awful lot of space- I' m afraid I'm ready to start
hitting the "delete" button everytime I see something from this "Gregory"
source.

Let's try to be a bit more concise and directed.
Please?

Bob Bergantino,RPT
Willoughby Hills, Ohio