Download...I'll get it.

J Patrick Draine draine@mediaone.net
Wed, 13 Jan 1999 07:59:10 -0500

>Nedd to learn how to do that, I'll try to find someone for a bit of computer
>trainign too.
>
>Sorry got my ...lack of information. I'll be up to speed in no time, with all
>of your combined help.
>
>Gregory

Dear Gregory:
I fear that downloading all of the pianotech text would probably require
many gigabites of storage space ... I would, however, highly recommend the
CD the PTG Home Office just released, which has all the reprints they had
been selling, now on one CD. I haven't bought mine yet, but I'll be getting
it soon.
Are you a PTG member? If not, join now; the PTJournal is a very valuable
resource.

Yours truly,

Patrick Draine