pianotech posting protocol ppp not fff

RptBob1@AOL.COM RptBob1@AOL.COM
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 18:47:27 EST

<< e boorish outcry that greeted a few less than "tech specific" posts from
 this gentleman is a great example of the "holier than thou" attitude I have
 met with from PTG members over the years when I made brief forays into
 their ranks with the possibility of membership in the back of my mind.
 Needless to say I can do without this and have continued as an independent
 technician for better than 30 years now.

On  can always find reasons not to want to meet the challenge of attaining RPT
membership.  Yours is as good as any I have heard.  I wonder if you have also
avoided classes to upgrade your skills because perhaps the teacher looked at
you in a strange way because you were not an RPT.  I've heard that one and
it's a good one to use if you need an excuse next time.
Respectfully,

Bob Bergantino, RPT and proud of having earned that distinction.