Filemaker Pro - was Windows Laptops

DGPEAKE@AOL.COM DGPEAKE@AOL.COM
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 20:51:52 EST

In a message dated 1/12/99 12:19:21 PM Pacific Standard Time,
rootfamily@erols.com writes:

<< There are a lot of techs out there who are still using old DOS
 programs.  You can export files from these programs into Filemaker Pro
 MAC or Windows.  I used dBase IV from Jan '87 through Dec '98 and wish I
 had discovered Filemaker Pro sooner.   >>

If you know any one who has an old Filemaker Pro in DOS, I would be interested
in purchasing a copy.  I am using an old program called Nutshell (probaly
won't survive y2k).  It has an export feature called Filemaker.  I tried
exporting it to my Filemaker Pro in Windows95, but it would not recognize it.
Dbase format exported fine in digest mode.  Maybe if I can export to a DOS
Filemaker, then I can export the new files to the Windows version.  It may or
may not work,  but worth a try.

Dave Peake, RPT
Portland, OR