pianotech posting protocol ppp not fff

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 20:54:55 -0600 (CST)

At 17:52 1/14/99 -0600, you wrote:

>>Better still would be a good virtual flamesuit,  available here, of course.

>>Conrad Hoffsommer - mailto:hoffsoco@luther.edu

>Well now, I suppose it depends on whether your style is more defensive, or
>offensive. Have you got a sharpened stick quiver option, just in case?

Newest styles have an optional kevlar lining. Chain mail (as opposed to
chain letters) also available for you retro types.

BTW-
Since I always do my own testing...

Bob Bergantino Asked...
>Del:

>And 11 (eleven) posts from one person in one day doesn't bother you in the
>least?

Del can't object to high traffic numbers after his recent performance on
another list.  It broke all records for most posts in the least time.  I
will say in his defense, though, that that series contained a great deal of
pertinent technical information.
My brain tripped out on overload on that one, Del. ;-}

I. If you object to or have no interest in the content of a thread - DELETE
UNREAD!!

II. If you object to the source on the posts - LEARN HOW and then USE A FILTER!!
...I do.

Conrad Hoffsommer     mailto:hoffsoco@luther.edu

This has been a test of the e-mail communication system.  Had there been a
real message, some information would have been transferred.  I now return
you to your regularly scheduled messages.