Inharmonicity and humidity

GFi5607775@AOL.COM GFi5607775@AOL.COM
Sat, 16 Jan 1999 00:29:09 EST

I have designed a very detailed study but need some assistance, in
understanding what I may get first.

1. Using the PianoDsic system, I can nearly completely control the volume of
each note, by ear.

2. Drawing a radius around the piano, I can place the digital decibel meter on
the radius and monitor changes in volume of the piano.

Question: what room "type" would be best suited for study?
			A. size
			b. shape
Is there a room with known, proven characteristics to rule out room acoustics?

I did some work for CBS when they owned Steinway, did a tuning in a
room...well it was like being in space.

Hey anyone need a spare tin foil hat?

Gregory