Boesendorfer bridges And Agraff temination

GFi5607775@AOL.COM GFi5607775@AOL.COM
Sun, 17 Jan 1999 11:40:59 EST

I hope I didn't say I "invented" the aggraff with a pin, (wheel inside),
Forgive me if I did, may have been out to lunch while writing. Anyway I didn't
invent it.

I did however "produce" one that worked quite well in testing and presented it
at a Guild meeting in Connecticut.

I did some possibly "new" procedures in producing it though. And they are in
some pianos today, hopefully because someone was interested enough (could save
money)
to put them into pianos. (again). I still may have a "cheaper" easier more
accurate way to produce them. But free advice?

I am 42years old, and have been in the piano industry, as an independant for
about 27 years. I don't have the interest to tell you what I've already done,
still trying to learn more about what I don't know or understand. ( I did some
work with the guys doing restorations for the Metropolitan Museum in New York,
they bought one of tools I produced. (No, I didn't invent the straight line,
well two of them and a triangle, the only thing I did..was let people "move
one") HIT1980 Hammer Installation Tool.