Netiquette: Butt Shark skin

David ilvedson ilvey@jps.net
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 16:49:55 +0000

Gregory,

It would really help the List if you would include the post you
are responding to (as I am doing below).  Usually when you click
on the reply button in your program it will ask if you want to
include the original message and if you want to preceed each
line with a > (which is a good idea)

Thanks in advance...

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA

> From:          GFi5607775@AOL.COM
> Date:          Tue, 19 Jan 1999 00:22:04 EST
> To:            pianotech@ptg.org
> Subject:       Re: Netiquette: Butt Shark skin

> Works realy good down, and the release..well no friction...
> Looking for shark researh and piano applications, anyone work for SeaWorld?
>
> Gregory

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA
ilvey@jps.net