New 6 in one screwdriver

Joseph Alkana jfa19@IDT.NET
Wed, 20 Jan 1999 01:02:46 -0500 (EST)

Dear list,

For my minimalist tuning kit, I just acquired a 6 in one screwdriver
combination tool. It is called a W6 DriverTM  Professional #29003 by Wilton,
price 19.99 at Sears. I've been using a cheap 4 in 1  type available at most
counters in discount hardware stores, etc., but have never liked their bulky
appearance, loose tips and fat shanks. This one has a solid feel, thin
shanks, three Phillips heads and three slotted heads. Of course, it's still
not the same as using a good regular driver where that type may be called
for, but for the skinny tuning kit I really like it.

Joseph Alkana  RPT