Fw: Action Cleaning/Home/Deep Sea

GFi5607775@AOL.COM GFi5607775@AOL.COM
Thu, 21 Jan 1999 10:26:54 EST

Action & Piano Cleaning in the Home

I use a portable compressor. Actually it's a diving tank, for scuba. My local
dive shop has a nozzle that fits directly onto the BCD or mouthpiece
connector.

I try to get a vacuum cleaner pointed to where I am aiming my air nozzle,
unless I have taken the unit outside for some fresh air and sunshine. Keeps
the goobers down inside the house.

The hose is a bit short, but I find I can control the pressure quite well, and
the air is cheap and easily portable. If I have any air left over, Well just
got to go out and drain the tank "underwater'!....

PS don't show up to your client with mask snorkel and fins, not to
professional!

Gregory