Mute Piano Kit

Robert Goodale Robert.Goodale@NAU.EDU
Sat, 23 Jan 1999 11:30:23 -0700

Fabrizio Santori wrote:

>  Dear List, talking about those kit for muting acoustic pianos
> and that make it possible to play it with headphone; wich one
> would you advice to install to have less trable of any
> kind?  Thank you Fabrizio SantoriPiano ConsultingV.S.Bernardino
> 16/a60041 Sassoferrato AnItalyphone : 0348 5114842 office,
> 0347 5715216 private f.santori@fastnet.it

Best to my knowlege the PianoDisc "Quiettime" kit is the only
after-market mute/silent play system available.  They work pretty
well and are relatively easy to install.  One catch-  you must
got through their week-long factory training program in order to
become eligiable to order and install the kit.

Visti thier web page @  http://www.pianodisc.com

The training program is FREE and you also become an authorized
PianoDisc tech/installer as well.  Not a bad deal, I would highly
recommend it if you can.  Otherwise you will need to find another
tech who is authorized to order and install to do the work for
you.  If you somehow manage to get your hands on a kit and
install it, Pianodisc WILL NOT warranty the product.

Best of luck.

Rob Goodale, RPT
http://jan.ucc.nau.edu/~rrg8/home.htm