Mute Piano Kit

GFi5607775@AOL.COM GFi5607775@AOL.COM
Sat, 23 Jan 1999 15:30:24 EST

In a message dated 1/23/99 9:39:00 PM, Robert.Goodale@NAU.EDU writes:

Yet you MUST be authorized, I'm "flying over Italy in the next few days", and
am at your service for this installation, which is relatively simple for the
well "trained
piano technician"

Would not be a problem to stop for a few days to help any way I can with this
wonderful system;

Also Kevin Goldman PianoiDisc Europe, is your regional representative. If he
is busy, I'll help, but he is your the person for your area. The PianoDisc WEB
site can help you a great deal, any questions. I'm at your service.

Gregory Fisher
Action Piano Technology
Yes! There is always "Action" in satisf"Action."
PianoDisc Middle East

State side contact for bookings:
Northside Music Inc.
TEL: 210-696-1973
FAX: 210-696-6258
Middle East Bookings: 966-1-488-0329

<<Fabrizio Santori wrote:

> Dear List, talking about those kit for muting acoustic pianos
> and that make it possible to play it with headphone; which one
> would you advice to install to have less trouble of any
> kind?  Thank you Fabrizio SantoriPiano ConsultingV.S.Bernardino
> 16/a60041 Sassoferrato AnItalyphone : 0348 5114842 office,
> 0347 5715216 private f.santori@fastnet.it

Best to my knowledge the PianoDisc "Quiettime" kit is the only
after-market mute/silent play system available.  They work pretty
well and are relatively easy to install.  One catch-you must
got through their week-long factory training program in order to
become eligible to order and install the kit.

Vista their web page @  http://www.pianodisc.com

The training program is FREE and you also become an authorized
PianoDisc tech/installer as well.  Not a bad deal, I would highly
recommend it if you can.  Otherwise you will need to find another
tech who is authorized to order and install to do the work for
you.  If you somehow manage to get your hands on a kit and
install it, Pianodisc WILL NOT warranty the product.

Best of luck.

Rob Goodale, RPT
http://jan.ucc.nau.edu/~rrg8/home.htm>>