Garbage

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Mon, 25 Jan 1999 19:45:33 -0600 (CST)

Stuart,

At 11:44 1/26/99 +1100, you wrote:
>To the list,
>I thought the piano tech mailing list was for technicians to share ideas and
>for new people to have their questions answered?

The signal to noise ratio of this list varies _greatly_.  Stick around, ask
some questions.

Many have been on this list for a long time and have developed relationships
with the others and sometimes the discussions do digress, but questions _do_
get answered. The list includes world-class technicians, factory reps and
folks in the trenches. Relax, get to know your neighbors.

Conrad Hoffsommer     mailto:hoffsoco@luther.edu

This has been a test of the e-mail communication system.  Had there been a
real message, some information would have been transferred.  I now return
you to your regularly scheduled messages.