Growing Pains

John R Fortiner pianoserv440@juno.com
Mon, 25 Jan 1999 22:40:28 -0700

These spread specs. are from the YC manual for G-150 thru G-208 grands:
	pre-1991: 112.5mm
	1991: 112.5mm
	1992-: 113.5mm
		Hope that this helps,
		John R. Fortiner
		Billings, MT.

		ps.  If you need other YC specs just let me know and I'll gladly email
them to you.

On Mon, 25 Jan 1999 20:54:59 -0500 "Z! Reinhardt"
<diskladame@provide.net> writes:
>Dear Listmates --
>
>#Phil Glenn -- are you reading this?#
>
>Does anyone know what the action dimensions (spread, etc) are for a
>Young
>Chang G-157, approximately 10 years old?
>
>Today I came to one that may have a problem of swelling action
>brackets.
>Hammershanks resting on the cushions, hammers blocking against the
>strings
>....  OK, raised the hammerline and reset let-off just to see what
>will
>happen.  Action still feels weird, backchecking is very low.
>
>To those of you who have replaced the action brackets -- what problems
>did
>you run into, if any?  Were the replacement brackets a good fit, or
>did
>they require some surgery?
>
>Thanks in advance --
>
>Z! Reinhardt RPT
>Ann Arbor  MI
>diskladame@provide.net

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]