iparty

Don drose@dlcwest.com
Tue, 26 Jan 1999 18:29:27 -0600

Hi all,

Tonight iparty will be hosted at:

24.64.78.53

Courtesy of Mike Swendsen--tool maker supremo!

Hi,

Iparty is a lovely tiny voice over the internet program. It is freeware and
the best sound that I have heard so far.

If you don't have iparty you can download it...see below!

Point by point!

1. log onto internet
2. run iparty
3. click file
4. click open
5. paste or type ip address in (24.64.78.53)
6. click ok

Should you prefer to have a nick other than <your name> you can edit a file
called client.ipl with notepad. Look for avatar and then edit <your name>
how ever you wish then save the file. Path for this is
iparty\iparty\sessions\client.ipl

Here are some iparty web sites:

http://www.bumpkinland.com/iparty/

There is a faq and download.

another iparty site:

http://henrysworld.com/iparty/

and yet another

http://www.users.nac.net/tderosa/iparty.html

and the best site last!

http://members.xoom.com/ViV/ipe/index.html

It seems that iparty is *fussy* about how it gets unzipped. I know that
winzip is recommended. You can find winzip here:

http://www.dlcwest.com/ftp.html

You will need to scroll down the page.
Regards,

drose@dlcwest.com