Exception or rule?

Kgj38@AOL.COM Kgj38@AOL.COM
Wed, 27 Jan 1999 17:22:05 EST

When I bought my Kawai UST 7 in 1987, the saleswoman told me that I wanted to
get an instrument that was manufactured in Japan, because they were built
better than the US manufactured ones.  I did so and I am very happy with my
purchase.

Karen Johnson
Rochester, MN
ptg associate

<<
 I'm not an expert on Kawai and their line of products, but I believe the UST8
 is the piano that replaced the SC3.  That was a lightly built piano that I've
 found unsatisfactory.  On the other hand they do make some very nice
 instruments.  I just think you have to be familiar with the various models
they
 have.  Like everyone else, I think they try to have a model for everyone's
 budget.  I usually tell people that if there is a piano in a line that is
 significantly cheaper then the rest, there is probably a reason.

 dave