Sat III help?

A440A@AOL.COM A440A@AOL.COM
Wed, 27 Jan 1999 19:56:59 EST

Greetings,
    Well, my new toy arrived, and I want to play with it, but I am missing
something.
    I don't know how to store a historical temperament page.  The instructions
direct me to get to a page "1-7t" and a page "8-14t".   I cannot find those
pages at all!  I do find 1t, 2t, 3t, etc. all the way to 14t by pressing the
shift and temperament buttons,  but my directions that came with the machine
don't seem to jibe with what happens,  and I see no way to store the
corrections for various temperaments.
    Anybody know where I got lost here?
Thanks,
Ed Foote