DC PADS

Robert Goodale Robert.Goodale@NAU.EDU
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 00:06:44 -0700

Bdshull@AOL.COM wrote:

>  Has anyone tried a substitute materials for D-Chaser pads.

I attended a class at the Deerborn convention regarding this.  At the moment I
can't remeber the instructor but I think the class was called "100 ways to make
more money in your business", or something like that.  Anyway this was one of the
100.  I have notes for this somewhere and I'll see if I can find it.  They
mentioned the name of the company who actually produces the pads. (DP is NOT in
the paper/pad business folks- they but them from somewhere).  Anyway, the price
was considerably less.  I think you had to by a substancial amount to make an
order, but a chapter could certainly get organized and make a large purchase for
everybody.  Just a thought.  I'll have to try and dig through some stuff and see
if I can find the name of the company.

Regards,

Rob Goodale, RPT