George Winston

David Porritt dporritt@swbell.net
Sat, 30 Jan 1999 13:10:45 -0600

Robert:

Were the numbers you posted for George Winston's tuning figures you'd
ADD to the normal SAT numbers?  That would make it pretty stretched for
my tastes, but not out of sight.  If I superimposed that on my normal
"D" tuning that would make C88 to be 78 cents sharp.  I know of people
who tune that way all the time, tho I find C88 at 48 to sound good to
me.

I'm glad you got some credit for the work!  Don't appologize for this
technical post, this is what this list is supposed to be for.

dave

--

David M. Porritt, RPT
Meadows School of the Arts